Getting Help

Share Button

If you need Help

The One Month’s Rent (OMR) Initiative pays one month’s rent or a security deposit for Howard County, Maryland residents who are threatened with losing their housing due to a personal, economic, or medical crisis. We simply ask that recipients help someone else with housing sometime during their lifetime.

OMR works through a Howard County agency: the Community Action Council (CAC), to ensure that families who don’t qualify for other assistance get help in emergency situations.    If you need help please call the CAC at (410) 313 6440 to apply.